Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Taking a breather...


Kenshinvolume28.jpg
Well, the holidays are over, and I have to say, I had quite a good one…How ‘bout you?

The snow finally came. It came, and came, and came. The roads were terrible and it was/is horribly cold—outside anyway. The old cat doesn’t like the snow…

I have spent this time working on my novel and drawing practice. For Christmas I received a sketchbook and I am working on filling that. So far I have a picture of Sai and Jiraiya…both of which are from Naruto. I am planning to draw Ken-chan and Kaoru next. They are from a manga called Rurouni Kenshin. -->

--I have recently gotten into reading that…And now I have been pretty much in a place between that and Naruto. Those, along with books like Yellowfang’s Secret by Erin Hunter, and Eldest by Christopher Paolini. I finished Eragon, and I have to say, that was one of the best books I have read all year…Really inspiring.

Anyway, that’s about it. I haven’t got much else to do. The New Year is almost upon us…which means…NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS! I don’t know how long they are supposed to last…The whole year maybe? Mine usually last a most, a couple weeks. BUT NOT THIS YEAR! No! I am working on my willpower this year! Yes. I have quite a few resolutions…But I won’t drag those into the picture at this time.

What I will be doing is listing my favorite posts of this year. Wednesday was the first year anniversary of Inside A Camo Bag. It’s really exciting! I honestly can’t believe it has been a year!! So I will do that…Hopefully before January 1st…

I shall go. But I will be back.

~Natsu~

Update 28-12- Fixed the typo ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment