Pages

Monday, July 2, 2012

Thought.

Who's all ready for the Force Of July Star Wars thing on Spike?!?! Yeah!

Anyway, I was playing Bejeweled and thinking. Every time I see the music video for Over You, people around be ask what the horse is for. And this is what I came up with.

 Okay. So in the beginning there are two boys. Chasing each other around the tree. Then when they go around again, one of them vanishes and then the horse shows up. I know that the song is about a deceased relative of Blake Shelton...My guess is that the horse represents either him or the little boy in the beginning.

That or they just wanted to work with the circus horse. I heard something about it on the radio once. I think the horse really pulled it all together theme wise. With the black lace, the snow, the Victrola phonograph thing, the umbrella (which I personally thought was AWESOME), and basically the song. It worked. It was awesome.

   Later,

NATSU ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment