Pages

Friday, April 26, 2013

I dislike empty calories...

...but I just adore potato chips...

I don't have much to say tonight. I have a bunch of things to do before I can post the thing I had planned for a blog post. Something about...Ori. Yeah.

As it would seem, many of the things he says strikes me as...cute--would that be the word? I don't know. The plan is I have a bunch of screenshots and well, I won't spoil the rest. ^.^ I just think he's cool.

I watch The Hobbit again yesterday. Every time I see it, my personal respect for each Dwarf gets a little bigger. I feel worse for poor Smeagol, and I think that Gandalf is well...him.♥

I am Gandalf, and Gandalf means ME!
Anyway, I figured out how to act like Smeagol when out in the public world. I guess the first step would be talking to yourself. Easy enough for me, I do it enough. Next, I notice that he is constantly telling himself to shut up. So, if you randomly shout shut up at yourself...well, you get the gist. I haven't actually yelled at myself quite yet...But I am constantly arguing, or "debating" with myself. So again, it's not that hard for me.

Except I am not tortured by a magic ring...

I am, however, tired. It's been a long day. And probably a longer day tomorrow. I'll do my best to get those screenshots and shout my joy into the Heavens...from the top of somewhere, very high!

That was, somewhat of a quote from Luigi from Cars...Yay for quotes.

I am also going to start running tomorrow. Let's hope that goes well.

Night,

~Natsu

No comments:

Post a Comment