Pages

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

I found more funnies...HOBBIT FUNNIES!!

Okay, so I have been meaning to post this certain one because I thought it was SOOOO CUTE!

There are only two I have so far...

This one I loved because it is adorable. I mean, Bilbo is in a baby carrier...SO AWESOME. And all the dwarves have little backpack-leash things. It's so awesome....Hah. Gandalf was totally like the babysitter... ^.^


And then this one. It's just like Adventure Time! Right?!? Lol. I love the stuff I find on Pinterest. The internet--in certain aspects--is amazing.

Have an amazing evening...and, go on an adventure!

~Natsu

PS:
Updated later that evening...found this. Could not just close the window without blogging it...Loved it...

You shall not splash!!

OK
BYE
I SWEAR I AM DONE NOW.


1 comment:

  1. YOU! SHALL! NOT! SPLASH! ...Okay, sounds like someone came up with that WAY too late at night, haha.

    Yeah, the way Gandalf keeps counting all the Dwarves (and Bilbo) off on his fingers to keep them straight is totally like a babysitter, or like an exasperated teacher on a field trip. He dose it at least three different times in the movie, but I can't think for sure... Oh, look, I have an excuse to go watch it again. XD

    Goodness, if I got a Pinterest account I would be living on that site...

    In Pace Christi,

    Elyse

    ReplyDelete