Pages

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

A "The Voice" funny.

 So, as I said earlier, I like to watch The Voice because I like to watch the judges go back and forth at each other. This Monday's episode was especially funny. I laughed SO hard.

I don't like the song quite much, but watch it to the bitter end. *-* LOL

Click Here to see Karina...
I think this is the right video....HEH

Highlights of this week--for me-- on The Voice include these two as well.

Songs being, "Loca" by Shakira and "Safe and Sound" by Taylor Swift and The Civil Wars. These girls did FANTASTICAL JOBS!!!

Savannah--

and

Monique--

And I was like this:


I hope the links work.
I should be back.

Have a great night. I will be watching "Grave of The Fireflies." I wonder what it will be like.

~Natsu

No comments:

Post a Comment