Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Don't attend your own funeral as a guy named Phil Shifley.

 So, besides the pain in my..whole body...today has been pretty good. Considering that is is only 9:11am.  I have this new mind set thing assuring me that running/walking is good for you. I believe it is. But it has been 2 days and I just hurt. I'm just somewhat lazy when it comes to exercise. I'll give it a couple of months before I start to bad-mouth it. Heh. Although I can wake up now at 6 and not feel like crud the whole day. Before, I woke up at 8 and felt like crud all day. I am actually not as tired now. 

 Searching on the library website because I finally got the courage to start the Naruto series. I have seen a couple of episodes here and there, but if you asked me about anything that happened in the first season--episodes NOT being from Shippuden--I wouldn't be able to answer them. Yes. That is how lame my anime is at this point. But it seems that the box sets of the first season have a bajillion hold on 2 that they have. So I will have to wait. UGH. Haha. That will give me time to catch up on The Lord of The Rings trilogy. Yay.

Don't be fooled by the first image. The zombies are only in the end. I am not really into zombies, but I like how the commercial goes from bad to worse. :)


 ~Natsu  

No comments:

Post a Comment