Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

It's just a wee sheep stomach!

  I am not gonna bash haggis. Is that how you spell it? Well, I have never tasted it. My guess is that it has the taste/texture of stuffed cabbage. Or un-stuffed cabbage...I don't really know. The internet says it a pudding. But I would be willing to try it. Maybe a bite of it... ;)

 While on my walk this morning, I came maybe four feet away from a mum turkey and her baby. At first I thought the little one was a bunny, but it was a tiny little turkey. I walk/run through a more wooded area, so I guess I should have expected it. But it was a interesting surprise. Scared me out of my mind. The mother ran  the other way like the wind, and the baby kinda looked around. A what am I supposed to do now? look on her (lets assume it's a girl) face.

 My Naruto quest started today also. With the first magna.

'Questpad' for notes. :D

I hope ya'll have had a good week so far. 

~NATSU

No comments:

Post a Comment