Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Angry Birds and This. ♥

 After a long 10 hour reading session, (not going to say it was JUST reading. I mean, there was food to eat during time periods and the other stuff...Like, I HAVE to get water inside of me every 11 hours or so...)

 I finished Short-Straw Bride yesterday. And today I started and FINISHED Stolen.


The reviews for both, I'll make 'em short and sweet. Kinda like the caramel corn my sister made... *shutters* That was some EPIC sweet crud right there...

ANYWAY! (Wait, let me get through this level of Angry Birds and I will be back...And I will be cake...WHATEVER THAT MEANS! Okay so I did originally type cake instead of back. It's not that hard to understand though. Back kinda sounds like bake and bake RHYMES with cake...So yeah. There ya are..) (Gotta have some Rhyme in your life :O) )

Short-Straw Bride was beautifully written. The story was beautiful. The characters were beautiful. And Karen wrote it in a way that made you feel like you were actually there. Knowing what was going on. What they were feeling...(That was the best part.) The whole thing was really really sweet. I REALLY REALLY loved this book. That's my opinion. I love the Historical Romances. ♥♥♥

Stolen, on the other hand, wasn't what I expected. I really did like the story. There were certain things that I really didn't like. I could have done with out the cussing. But the story was nice. The camel was really neat though...

That's my opinion.

Well, the book for tomorrow is 'Avalon High' by Meg Cabbot. I am pretty sure that is how you spell her name. It looks promising. Can't wait ;)

The night is some-what young, but I am going to bed...

Night ya'll.


Oh, one more thing.

This is the Limerick I wrote. Like two seconds it took me to write it...Heh. I love limericks.
  

                    "There was an old lady of Wombat,
                      She was never good at combat, 
                      One day she fell on her head, 
                       Now the floorboards are dead,
                     And now there's no lady of Wombat"

Wombat was the first word that came into my mind. Geekery. Yeah. That's good... :)

♥natsu

No comments:

Post a Comment