Pages

Friday, June 22, 2012

There are never enough exclamation points!!

I woke up and got out of bed this morning and the first thing I said was, "Brave opens today!! I was either talking to the fish, the dog, or my sleeping roomie--I don't know... :) But that's what happened.

Time for "all of Spell to break loose." As the promo had said I believe. SO extremely EXCITED!! I can't wait to get a look at it for myself! If any of ya'll have seen it, what do you think?? Any good? Did Pixar deliver something SPECTACULAR?! Sorry, that was geeky...PROUD OF IT! ♥

Anyway, I continued the day with my usual and then a trip to one of the 'public places.' Mainly being Walmart and a Family Dollar. I got a funny shirt and some really pretty light-pink nail polish. I really girl-ed it up today with the polish, but I needed a color that wasn't black or a BRIGHT green.


My coolio shirt. It's actually a blue color. I don't know why it's gray in this...Silly phone...

I know it's a cruddy pic, but nonetheless. 
MY WHALES OF THE WORLD POSTER!!!!

Anyway, I am going to go eat my fish and watch the Waltons. Yeah. Cuz I'm cool like that. Oh, and very Humble. Just kidding. HEH :)

  Enjoy your Friday, your weekend, and the ONE HOUR EPISODE SEASON FINALE-- :( -- OF THE LEGEND OF KORRA!!!!!! 

~NATSU ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment