Pages

Sunday, June 3, 2012

I'm NOT giving this post a title...Oh wait...



 It's been a long weekend. I am exhausted. So, because I have been in the Tarrant mood, (had a freaky Mad Hatter dream last night...Don't get my started...LOL) here is Tarrant. I just looked online because I was too lazy to take a screen shot and find some great quote. But this was SO cool...SO SO COOL

Tarrant Hightopp Wallpaper - alice-in-wonderland-2010 wallpaper
Yesterday I had this craving to watch the music video to "A Thousand Years" by Christina Perri. So I did. THEN I found this lyrics video for a song she did called "The Lonely." I was like... "OMG WOW WOW WOW." I couldn't believe that I was listening to it. It was SO...I don't have a word to describe it. It's kinda like what I felt like when I heard "For the Love of A Daughter," by Demi Lovato...

But that video will come another day... 

Goodnight everybody...

~Natsu

PS: 19 days until Brave opens!

No comments:

Post a Comment