Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Guess what?!

 Okay. So sometimes I will check billboard.com to see who is number one on the country charts. I am not really sure if billboard is official or not, but it is really the only place I know of to check the country stats. Does that make sense?

Anyway, check this out! ♥



One more thing..."Hard To Love." By Lee Brice.


                                       

There. This is pretty cool. I love the idea of the light-bulbs on the floor. Almost as great as the tea candles in the "Thousand Years" video. 

"Glass" by Thompson Square is really cool too. The original black and white version. Exploding glass? Yeah. That's pretty cool. Lacerational really.  

I need to get a turkey baster and a video camera. Then I will try to recreate some of those cool videos. 

NATSU

No comments:

Post a Comment