Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Wednesday at 12:30pm.



At the moment I am eating some Chocolate Chip Ice Cream. The greatest lunch of all time. And I think there will be a Peanut Butter and Banana sammy coming my way as well. 


  Any-who, yesterday I was able to go the library. It was really cool because we had to stop right on the road because there were two peacocks walking across. A male and his wife probably. The male's head was this amazing blue color, but his tail feathers weren't up so we didn't get to see that. But it wasn't something you see everyday. I think that had to be the strangest thing that ever was on the road to block the way. There was a cow once. You hear about cows blocking the road and they do that on cartoons and stuff, but it's actually funny and somewhat of a "oh my gosh," moment.  

 The last book I picked before I checked them was this book here to your right. 

Short-Straw Bride by Karen Witemeyer. 

 Now I only got to read 10 chapters of it since yesterday evening, but it's really really AWESOME! I mean if you're into the cowboy/farmer/ stuff such as that. Kinda like the Love Saga movies. If this is what is in the "Inspirational" section, I will be coming back for more.

 Other books included, 

Avalon High. (I can't remember the author but I saw the Disney version of it. It's a shame they don't play that one anymore. Not recently anyway....)

Stolen by Lucy Christopher. (Never read it. We'll see how it goes.)

One of the newer Warrior Books. By Erin Hunter ♥

And the other I can't remember the name of it.  It was about a wolf...Go figure. Every time I go and get books, I get one about wolves. 

 Have a great day!

*NATSU 

No comments:

Post a Comment